HOME     CRAFTING     ABOUT ME

Monday, August 15, 2011

About Me

Hello! I'm glad you're here! Want to know a little about me? Ok. I have a wonderful husband, Brian and two of the most beautiful children you will ever see, daughter Sophie and son Liam. I've also got a pretty swell dog, Duke.

I started blogging after posting a few recipes on facebook. I felt like blogging would be a better format for sharing with my friends and family. It was, and now I'm also sharing with people all over the world. That's blowing my mind!

I am, what you would call, a foodie. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm all about the gourmet snooty food. What it does mean is that I love learning about food. I love the history of food, where it came from and what people ate long ago. I love travel and culture; what speaks for a culture more than it's food? I love it! And while yes, gourmet food can be something special, there is something equally special about the everyday foods you remember from your childhood and pass on to your own children.

I also like to do artsy craftsy stuff. I may not always have time to work on all my projects, but when I do, I really enjoy it. I've got my hands full these days, so almost have to plan for the mess I'm about to make.  You should totally see my craft closet, it's got it's own traveling craft cart.

I am a very recent homeschooling Mom.  I never would have thought that this would be something our family would do, but it is totally working for us.  I'm excited to bring you on the journey in educating my little ones.  They are so full of wonder and excitement for learning.  I pray we can keep this an integral part of our school.  It's gonna be awesome!

Well, that's a little about me. Thanks for visiting my blog, and please come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. where did u get the cupcake stand for the minnie mouse birthday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came from the Dollar General Market a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete